Junior Architect Needed at a Construction Company - Simeon's Pivotwork Simeon's Pivot ResourcesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-18
Simeon's Pivot Resources - We are recruiting for one of our clients in the construction sector for the position of a Junior Architect.
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
- Assists in the preparation for plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Assists in preparation of design development drawings.
- Assists in the preparation of “record” drawings on completion of construction.
- Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project to present to client.
- Assists in developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained.
- Assists with coordinating bid process.
- Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies.
- Provides support to Architects and management staff.
- Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of types of building materials and construction methods.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design
- Skill in drafting architectural plans.
- Ability to handle beginner excel
- Ability to recreate 2d drawings and 3d drawings
HND or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field and one (1) year of architectural experience including use of CAD technology or Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Salary Budgeted: #70,000 t0 #90,000
Location: Ogudu. Lagos State
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Simeon's Pivot Resources
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe