Junior Business Analyst at Altara Credit Limitedwork Altara Credit LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-09-03
Altara Credit Limited is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Business Analyst in Ibadan, Oyo / Lagos.
- We are looking to hire a “Junior Business Analyst”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Operations Associate Manager and senior management.
- In this capacity, you will align with all organizational groups, such as internal operations, performance excellence, finance, people operations, and customer service, and you will partner with these teams to help them achieve their goals
- Developing strategic partnerships with organizational groups within the company to ensure an effective and efficient business environment.
- Working with all organizational group to fully understand the day-to-day operations of each, and help flag operational challenges and propose find solutions.
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve set company sales targets.
- Connecting with diverse business units to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of second-class upper (2.1) in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Management Information System.
- 2 years or less of work experience in a quantitative capacity.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Additional knowledge of Project Management Tools such as Notion, Assana, Trello is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability & willingness to work autonomously/independently while in alignment with a team
- A curious mind that is eager to learn & innovate.
- Strong Excel Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 12th September, 2021 at 11:59 PM WAT
Note: Lagos / Ibadan (Preference will be given to those in Ibadan).
Altara Credit Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe