Junior Trader / Analyst - Commercial Development Programme at Cobblestone Energy - Ibadanwork Cobblestone EnergyplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2020-08-26
Cobblestone Energy, an Oil & Energy company, is hiring a Junior Trader / Analyst - Commercial Development Programme in Ibadan, Oyo state.
- Are you bright, highly motivated and commercial-minded with a growth mindset?
Commercial Development Programme
- The Cobblestone Commercial Development Programme is your passport to an exciting and challenging career in the world's commodities markets. It is a 12-month programme designed to give you exposure across trading and analytics to help you develop the tools you need to be a highly effective team member. We are searching for exceptional graduates who thrive on intellectual challenges and can provide creative solutions to complex problems. This is a role for highly analytical and sharp individuals with strong numerical ability. One must be able to learn and think quickly. Opportunity is unlimited for exceptional talent.
- We are offering graduate vacancies in our Dubai office starting throughout 2020.
- Support the commercial decisions of the traders through the provision of timely analysis and market monitoring.
- Perform research into various aspects of the European Energy markets
- Analyse business requirements (tools and systems) and provide ideas to solutions that add value to the bottom line.
What we look for:
- Very strong numerical, logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- A in A level Mathematics. Must have studied Mathematics at A level. *
- Strong commercial acumen
- Resilience and a determination to succeed
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset
- Programming (e.g. Python, Java, C++) skills are desirable but not mandatory.
- Must be self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
30,000 USD per annum, 0% Tax environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe