Logistics Officer at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-31
Purpose of the Job
- Manage the delivery of all foreign shipment by both AIR and SEA from origin to destination, avoiding errors with documentation, loss of any shipment, seizure by government agencies in and outside the country in order to support timely delivery of service.
Expected Key Results
- Award Facilitation
- Schedule Management
- Order Management (Quality and Quantity)
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor's degree Social and Management Sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of varied experience in Supply Chain Management
- Basic understanding and moderate experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Sound understanding of Nigerian import and export regulations
- Sound understanding of International Trade
- Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Analytical Skills
- Self Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 31st December, 2019.
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information