Logistics Officer at Proten Internationalwork Proten InternationalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-04-16
Proten International, an international Human Capital Development firm, is recruiting to fill the position of a Logistics Officer in Ikeja, Lagos.
Purpose of the Job
- Manage the delivery of all goods by LAND, AIR and SEA from origin to destination, avoiding errors with documentation, loss of any shipment, seizure by government agencies in and outside the country in order to support timely delivery of service.
Expected Key Results
- Schedule Management
- Order Management (Quality and Quantity)
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2 / Upper Credit, Bachelor's Degree in Social and Management Sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of varied experience in Supply Chain / Logistics Management
- Basic understanding and moderate experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Sound understanding of Nigeria logistics regulations
- Sound understanding of International Trade
- Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Analytical Skills
- Self Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th April, 2020
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe