Marketing Associate at Redwirework RedwireplaceVictoria Island, LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-01
Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications, and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Marketing Associate is responsible for managing the art and science of marketing to solve clients marketing needs.
- S/he will work with managers to oversee the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising opportunities, and client acquisition.
Essential Job Functions
- Create marketing proposals;
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns and proposals;
- Write and proofread thought leadership marketing articles;
- Attend client meetings to understand clients’ needs for briefs;
- Create communications and operations plans for clients;
- Conceive, develop and implement efficient and intuitive marketing strategies;
- Manage tasks administration to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly;
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable plans in a fiscally responsible manner;
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences;
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submits reports of performance;
- Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts;
- Perform promotional activities for clients;
- Organize events and product exhibitions;
- Supervise a cross-functional team of designers, marketers and digital marketers;
- Travel to meet clients and attend conferences, workshops, trade shows, industry events, and seminars;
- Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, PR or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years Marketing experience in a consulting capacity
- Strong understanding of modern marketing processes and technology capabilities around the following areas: Marketing Resource Management, Marketing Analytics, and Customer Data Management
- Proven experience/knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Professional competency in the management and execution of complex projects, consulting internal clients, and management of multiple resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work in a team environment;
- High attention to detail
- Creative and Strategic Thinking
- Passionate, Dynamic & Proactive
- Receptive to Change
- Excellent Communication and Public Speaking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe