Marketing Communications Executive at CreditClanwork CreditClanplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-13
CreditClan is a full Technology Company with the sole mission of solving all credit problems in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Marketing Communications Executive in Lagos (Victoria Island)
- Responsible for the company's marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning
- Production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 15th February, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe