Marketing Executive at Newage Solutions and Technologies Ltd - Ibadanwork Newage Solutions and Technologies LimitedplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2018-04-10
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited, an Information & Communication Technology Consulting Firm with offices in Lagos, Ibadan & Saki, is hiring a Marketing Executive in Ibadan.
- Achieving business development objectives by giving result-driven business ideas and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; enhancing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting business development requirements through making forecasts; getting new clients; making business follow-ups; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating appropriate actions.
- Improving product and service marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities and maximizing such opportunities.
- Sustaining rapport with key clients by making periodic and productive visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Preparing business proposals suitable for submission to corporate establishments.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining business-enhancing networks; participating in professional organizations; upholding strategic business development with a view to facilitating productive business meetings with the target clients/customers.
Between N70,000 and N120,000
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application to email@example.com on or before 30th April, 2018.
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information