M&E Intern at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) - Kwarawork Management Sciences for HealthplaceKwaraDate Posted: 2019-10-08
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, is hiring a M&E Intern in Nigeria-Kwara
- The key expectation of the M&E Intern's position is to learn and support the M&E unit in ensuring that MSH's M&E system is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to MSH support facilities, Community Based Organizations and State M&E Team.
- Learn with the support of M&E Specialist on timely and qualitative data reporting to donors and GON.
- Learn and support data entry into DATIM and DHIS with close supervision by M&E specialist, ran data quality checks to ensure the entries are correct.
- Learn project EMR operation.
- Learn data quality operations including but not limited to data validation and DOA.
- Learn the filing system and procedures for keeping M&E resource materials, reports, correspondence, meeting reports, training materials and other strategic documents.
- Learn the validation of data in all reporting templates (PMTCT, HTS and ART) monthly for state and USAID.
- Learn through supportive supervision to supported health facilities in the State.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Statistics, Epidemiology or related field with focus on monitoring and evaluation and/or Biostatistics
- At least 1 year hand-on-experience in monitoring and evaluation with very good analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills
- Significant experience in developing monitoring plans and/or management information systems 1 year of which spent working with NGO's
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications
- Significant experience working in HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR reporting systems higly desirable, particularly for HIV Counseling and Testing, prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission, ART and OVC desirable
- Excellent working skills, oral and written communication skills and fluency in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 9th October, 2019.
Note: Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Management Sciences for Health
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information