Mechanical Technician at MacTay Consultingwork MacTay ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-23
- MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of one year technical working experience
- Must possess a sound knowledge of machines and tools
- A good understanding of quality control analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and complex problem -solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 30th March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe