Mobile Developer at Sterling Bank Plcwork Sterling Bank PlcplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-02-15
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. We are recruiting for CodeBattle! From Coder's Island to fill the position of a Mobile Developer (Sniper) in Nigeria.
Find your Tribe
- Are you a talented, creative problem-solver interested in building the bank of the future?
- Join us if you’re interested in building products used by our customers and shipping code at a rapid pace.
- On our team, everyone is welcome. We are all champions of impact and the culmination of our values means that every day at work, we try to create meaningful interactions.
Code to Bank
Welcome to Coders’ Island Mission:
- Good day,
- General Stallion has stolen some secret files from the CodeBank, he now commands a secret force of allies hidden deep in the forest of Hacker’s Island.
- Your ultimate task is to recover the secret files hidden at Coder’s Island in a CodeBattle.
What is the mission about?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
What do you need?
- Working experience with APIs
- Experience with third-party libraries
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Kotlin, Xamarin, Swift and Java
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Lieutenant: (1 – 2 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 22nd February, 2020
Sterling Bank Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe