Mobile Developer (Technology Firm) at Dunn and Braxton Limitedwork Dunn and Braxton LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-24
- Dunn and Braxton Limited - Our client is a renowned Technology Solutions company that specializes in building customized and innovative software solutions, IoT and Big Data consulting with focus in the public and health sectors. Its vision is aimed at solving world’s most pressing problems.
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences.
- A Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Mobile Developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of swift programming language (Knowledge of Flutter is an added advantage)
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Have existing portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Application Closing Date
- 24th March, 2022.
Dunn and Braxton Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe