Motion Designer / Videographer at Cowrywisework CowrywiseplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-24
Cowrywise is a digital wealth management platform democratising access to savings and investment products for the underserved and growing millennials in Africa. We are hiring a Motion Designer / Videographer in Lagos.
Can you help us achieve this?
- Our Growth and Marketing team consists of Content and Product Marketers who tell and source exciting stories that inform, educate and nudge people towards financial freedom.
- To expand our visual content, we are looking for a Creative Designer with a comprehension of end to end video production and shooting.
You would fit in if:
- You command the mastery of the camera, how the setup works, as well as the basics of videography and photography
- Have a full understanding of video editing and production, and how this contributes to the growth of our user base.
- Comfortable with the use of Adobe suite (most especially After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Translate written ideas to exciting visual contents that can drive the right engagement for Cowrywise.
- Be willing to learn and take up additional responsibilities occasionally beyond your core functions.
This role requires you to:
- Drive, expand, and maintain the Cowrywise marketing presence in collaboration with leadership, engineering, product design and other teams.
- Contribute to design direction on all of the Cowrywise marketing campaigns both organic and paid channels.
- Be part of break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry-leading design
- Collaborate with external teams in creating strategy, execution and production of visual content.
- Constantly analyse the impact of creative design efforts in meeting the Cowrywise vision.
If selected, you would have access to:
- Earn in the top 10% of the industry benchmark.
- Work with some of the smartest engineering talents and compassionate people building the next-generation personal wealth management tools.
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 10% employer’s pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe