Motion Graphics Designer at Utopia Media Groupwork Utopia Media GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-01-22
Utopia Media Group is a Lagos Based Online Business Development Company helping businesses with a full suite of online marketing services. We are currently recruiting qualified persons to fill the position of a Motion Graphics Designer in Lagos.
- We are in search of a talented Motion Graphics Designer to be part of its internal creative department servicing our broadcast stations.
- The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for creating complex animated graphics and video pre/post-production.
- The position works closely with the creative and production team, as well as with employees of Utopia during certain projects.
- The Motion Graphics Designer will receive constant feedback during projects and requests.
- Design and animate broadcast graphics for UMG (including logo design, informational graphics, branding and marketing projects)
- Lead Motion Design strategy and delivery for large-scale, high-priority projects, product experiences, broadcast station and platform marketing.
- Design and manage motion libraries and style guides for our digital brands and product lines.
- Communicate with stations about projects and daily graphics
- Design for print related projects on occasion
- Handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must have had formal training in design / art and preferably motion graphics, please don’t apply if you are not a designer
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Broadcast experience desired
- 1-3 years experience as a motion graphic designer in a professional graphic design environment is preferred
- Strong executional skills in Adobe products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro are also preferred.
- Excellent design and animation skills
- Able to perform under very tight deadlines
- Able to react to change and take direction effectively and productively
- Strong spelling and grammar skills with a keen focus on attention to detail
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and demo reel on or before 31st January, 2020, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Upon submitting CV, please be sure to include link to your portfolio / demo reel. We will not be reviewing candidates that have not included a portfolio or demo reel.
Utopia Media Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe