Native Mobile Application Developer at CloudWare Technologieswork CloudWare Technologies designsplaceOyo StateDate Posted: 2021-01-01
CloudWare Technologies designs, an IT solution provider, is hiring a Native Mobile Application Developer in Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You'll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models and Mockups
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Work on existing Mobile Applications
Requirements amd Skills
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android/iOS or both
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Kotlin/Java/Flutter/ any other native technologies,
- Can work with APIs
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Dedicated and Accountable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and Links or work samples on on before 14th January, 2021, using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
CloudWare Technologies designs
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe