Network Support Engineer at ipNXwork ipNXplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-10-31
ipNX Nigeria Limited, an integrated info-communications company, is recruiting to fill the position of a Network Support Engineer in Abuja.
Purpose of the Job
- To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which will translate to improve service to customers.
Expected Key Results
- Provision of support to corporate and retail clients, in the form of timely fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the core network with the aim of proffering quick and accurate resolution to core network problems.
- Managing Pre-Installation procedures (site survey), and actual installation, integration and maintenance of microwave radio links (point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and NLOS).
- Establishing and managing end-to-end connectivity for banks and other corporate bodies.
- Installation, configuration and integration of new clients into the network.
- Providing adequate back-end support for field engineers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering /Electrical engineering or Computer Science.
- Professional Qualification : CCNA, CCNP
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 31st December, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information