Office Administrator at ByteWorks Technology Solutionswork ByteWorks Technology SolutionsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-28
ByteWorks Technology Solutions, a Software Development Company, is recruiting to fill the position of Office Administrator in Lagos
- This position has a myriad of administrative and clerical duties.
- He/She will answer phones, support enumerators, support customers, organize files, prepare documents, schedule appointments, file records, type and maintain documents, and assist clients.
- He/She will also do some basic bookkeeping and financial transactions.
- He/She will be responsible for organizing meetings and conferences, performing bookkeeping tasks, and managing the office budget.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Ensuring the support staff (drivers, cleaners etc) perform tasks
- Ensuring company/office equipment are in good working order at all times.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- University Degree. Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application Letter, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th January, 2018.using the Job Title as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe