Online Advert Executive at Independent Newspapers Limitedwork Independent Newspapers LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-03-20
Independent Newspapers Limited is looking for suitable candidates for the position of an Online Advert Executive, who will:
- Scout and identify prospective customers with online advertising needs.
- Conduct client survey and background checks to ascertain advertising history, preference and needs.
- Contact clients via telephone calls, arranged meetings, emails and social media to discuss the capability of our online service in satisfying customer needs.
- Prepare and offer job proposals to clients indicating their interest in providing online advertising services.
- Plan and deliver sales pitches to potential customers, convincing them to purchase an ad space on our online properties.
- Explain service features, estimate of cost and terms of service.
- Direct the activities of contract advertising sales team and representatives to ensure optimal performance.
- Set and implement advertising standards to maintain quality of service and ensure increase in company revenue.
- Maintain good working relationship with new and existing customers to establish client base.
- Proffer expert recommendation and advice to customers on suitable online advertising service.
- Close sales deals, secure contract approval, and ensure the processing of all essential paperwork.
- Attend advertising seminars and workshop to stay up-to-date with current developments in online advertising sales.
- Review online advertising sales services to ensure they meet client requirements.
Candidate must possess the following:
- 2-3 years work experience in Media Agencies/Advert Department of media publishing firms.
- Ability to multi-task on different advert campaigns with different clients.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in marketing communications or sales.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12:00PM March 30th, 2018.
Independent Newspapers Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe