Operations Support Engineer at Interswitchwork InterswitchplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-31
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We are recruiting to fill the position of Operations Support Engineer in Lagos.
- To deliver standard business operations services to retain existing customers in relation to Incident resolution, Problem reporting, Event Monitoring, Post Implementation Configuration.
- Incident Resolution.
- Shall ensure that all incidents logged are resolved with a view to meeting set SLA/Customer satisfaction while liaising closely with relevant teams
- Shall ensure proper cleanup of aftereffect of incidents with a view to eliminating exposure.
- Shall adequately document known issues and detailed work-around that can be applied in the case of a re-occurs
- To adequately report problems resulting from incidents with a view to completely resolve root cause
- Provide technical expertise as subject matter experts in project task executions and contribute to the overall team knowledge
- Propose improvement to application/services with a view to eliminating/reducing incidents
- Occasional support during off-work periods e.g weekends, public holidays, and night.
- Event Monitoring.
- To ensure timely event detection with a view to averting critical incident
- To ensure that incidents are created for all critical events.
- To ensure timely resolution of critical events that could impact the system.
- Work on schedule and during off-work periods e.g weekends, public holidays, and night.
- Operational Services Configuration Management.
- Set up/ Configure settlement, Dispute, and Reconciliation applications/servers as deployed by the technology team.
- Suggest an improvement to the process with a view to making operations better.
- Minimum of First Degree in Science / Engineering related discipline
- Minimum of 1-year experience in similar or related field
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Understanding of Basic Networking/File Transfer Protocol
- Understanding of Basic Linux Command and concept of Kubernetes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 23rd September, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe