Packaging Specialist at FrieslandCampinawork Packaging Specialist FrieslandCampinaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-19
FrieslandCampina, a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company, is a Packaging Specialist
FrieslandCampina - We are in search for a young, vibrant and self motivated individual to join a dynamic team of high performers.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- 1. Packaging/Supplier Development
- Develop alternate suppliers for all FC WAMCO packaging materials .
- Formulates and advice Procurement on right packaging development programs with sourcing strategies to meet mid and long term plans of the business.
- Collaborate with suppliers on latest technological innovation in packaging development.
2) Planning and Execution
- Develop plans to improve supplier’s quality in line with FCWAMCO packaging material specification requirement.
- Execute supplier’s evaluation process and performance rating.
- Perform supplier’s audit in accordance to procedure.
3) Packaging development
- Plan and execute all packaging development programs relating to Condensed and Powder plants.
- Continuously liaise with suppliers on improvements and keep up-to-date with technological innovation relating to packaging.
- Support marketing in new product development by developing new packaging design/concept in response to briefs.
4) Specification Management
- Develop smart specification for all current/proposed packaging material for FCWAMCO.
- Coordinate change management process for all packaging related projects.
- Support quality department in standardizing/developing method of analysing all packaging materials/chemicals used in FCWAMCO.
5) Value Engineering
- Ensures that all value engineering and innovation processes are in line with the Company strategy, based on knowledge of technological opportunities.
- Optimization of current packaging material potentials.
- Relating with the corporate team (R&D, procurement etc.) on packaging development potentials.
6) Trouble Shooting/Packaging Knowledge
- Guide troubleshooting activities in the Plants (Condensed and Powder Plant) relating to packaging issues with the aim of continuously improving quality, efficiencies and reducing losses to ensure more consistency in the final product quality.
- Training of production team, quality team, Engineers etc. on various packaging technology and processes
- Implement technological innovations in packaging.
- Collaborate in Packaging/suppliers development.
- Develop smart specification for all packaging materials.
- Support plants on packaging related issues.
- Training on packaging technology concepts.
- First degree in chemistry or Related science field
- Post graduate in Packaging Technology is an added advantage
- Experienced in laminates, corrugates, Cans, labels etc.
- Creative skill
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Design skills
- Good attention to detail
- Technical skills
- Good team working ability
Click here to apply
Packaging Specialist FrieslandCampina
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information