PalPension is hiring in Abeokuta, Nsukka, Benin, Asaba, Ilorin, Ibadanwork Pal PensionsplaceAbeokuta, Nsukka, Benin, Asaba, Ilorin, and IbadanDate Posted: 2018-01-30
Pal Pensions is hiring Customer Service Representatives in Abeokuta, Nsukka, Benin, Asaba, Ilorin, and Ibadan.
To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
Interested Candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the Job role/Location
as the Subject. E.g Customer Service Rep/Enugu.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe