Payroll Specialist at SeamlessHRwork SeamlessHRplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-04-28
SeamlessHR, a HR Technology software company, is hiring a Payroll Specialist in Lagos.
- Provide expert advice to the Product and Engineering teams on global payroll best practices as well as provide support to our customers when required
- Act as the first line of support for payroll queries from customers
- Conduct research into standard payroll practices across the continent
- First degree or certification from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role. Experience in a Tier 1 or 2 consulting firm would be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of payroll practices across multiple industries.
- Proven experience as a payroll specialist or payroll consultant
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Very good knowledge of legislation/regulations and practices guiding payroll.
- Proficiency in MS Office and good knowledge of payroll software.
- Trustworthy and high level of confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe