Pedabo Graduate Trainee Programmework PedaboplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-05-14
Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. We seek to employ qualified candidates for our Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 in Lagos.
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- Applicants must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit and Tax.
- Must have enrolled in/registered with ICAN/ACCA or qualified as a chartered accountant.
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 31st May, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information