Pharmacist at ExC Pharmaceuticalwork ExC PharmaceuticalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-04
ExC Pharmaceutical is a chain of retail stores focused on meeting the health needs of our community; we do this by providing quality healthcare through excellent service. We also provide access to medication and vaccines to both healthcare providers and the general public. We are focused on supporting our clients to live healthier lives.
- Provides pharmaceutical care through a thorough review of prescriptions as well as through patient counseling for maximum benefits
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner for easy identification of drugs and sundries
- Maintain full control over inventory movement to prevent product deterioration and expiry
- Drive the marketing and sale of services like rapid health checks
- Drive innovation and keep the company abreast of recent trends in the Health Sector
- Achieve overall revenue growth, category growth and drive branch profitability.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Must have completed or is currently undergoing the mandatory NYSC programme
- The ideal candidate should be resident around Magodo, Ogba, Berger Ojodu, OPIC and environs
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems
- Excellent Communication skills
- Integrity and compassion
- Valid license to practice the profession.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 30th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe