PHP Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limitedwork Zercom Systems Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-10
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited, a privately held IT solutions firm, recruiting to fill the position of PHP Developer in Lagos
- You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into the application.
- Therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions and data-backup
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At lease 1 year experience in PHP and website development
- Experience with the use of object-oriented PHP
- Proficiency building clean, well-designed and well-documented PHP modules
- Experience troubleshooting, testing and maintaining software to optimize functionality
- Good working knowledge of MySQL
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Code Igniter, Symfony etc )
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to email@example.com using "AD PHP" as the subject.
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe