Pledge Officer at 360 Degreeswork 360 DegreesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-11-23
360 Degrees Value is currently recruiting for an NGO based in Lagos.
Job Position: Pledge Officer
- Ability to lead the NGO’s regular giving programmes, targeting largely individuals, SMEs, Associations & Clubs
- Proactively seeking donors for the NGO, developing and deploying fundraising campaigns with the goal of growing the NGO’s database of regular donors.
- Database Management
- Able to plan and execute donor relationship enhancement activities eg – donor appreciation plan, etc.
- Tracking of donations & producing donor reports
- Contribute in the budgeting process and also ensure fundraising budget is duly implemented
- Passionate about helping people
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (writing, presentation etc);
- Strong sales/marketing/fundraising background
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel &Power-point)
- Has good knowledge of graphics and graphic design
Interested candidates should send their CVs with an application letter stating why, according to the criteria, they are the best fit for the job via mail to email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of mail.
NOTE: Failure to follow the above application instructions will result in your application not being processed.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information