Procurement Executive at Tequila Nigeria Limitedwork Tequila Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-15
Tequila Nigeria Limited, an Experiential Marketing Communications company located in Lagos is seeking to fill the position of Procurement Executive in Lagos
Roles and Responsibilities
• Effectively carries out supplier planning and management across all events and projects
• Effectively handles negotiations with suppliers and briefs suppliers about requirements for projects.
• Request for quotes from prospective vendors regarding requirements for projects; both locally and internationally.
• Commission products and services with 3rd party suppliers at the BEST cost and BEST quality.
• Works with account management teams to get the most effectives quotes for all events/activations.
• Compile project and savings report on each project assigned.
• Follow up on payments with the finance team.
• Collate, update and manage supplier database accordingly.
• Keep inventory report up to date by working with the storekeepers.
• Manage and keep in good condition Client’s items in our possession.
Candidates who possess the requirements should forward their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application deadline: 19th of January 2018.
Tequila Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe