Production Pharmacists at Lorache Limited - Minna and Ibadanwork Lorache LimitedplaceMinna and IbadanDate Posted: 2017-11-07
Lorache Limited is hiring hiring Production Pharmacists in Minna and Ibadan
Principal Accountabilities / Overall Responsibilities of the Position
1. Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
2. Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
3. Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
4. Effective manpower and machine utilization.
5. Maintaining Registers.
6. Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
7. Preparation of product material requisition.
8. Preparation and review of training manual.
9. Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
10. Monitoring dispensing operations.
11. Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
12. Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
13. Monitoring the production related projects.
14. To take charge in absence of Production Manager.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
Possesses basic knowledge of drug manufacturing and GMP
Experience: Post NYSC
DEADLINE: 14th of November, 2017.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward cv and cover letter indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe