Program Associate at She Leads Africawork She Leads AfricaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-19
She Leads Africa, a digital media startup focused on millennial African women, is hiring a Program Associate to manage our events across Africa and the world.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Work with the head of programs to research and compile pre-event data such as competitive events, topics, and speakers.
- Secure event partnerships which involves research, conference calls, proposals and in-person meetings.
- Conduct customer development research to identify the skills and trainings our community is looking for and integrate that into our programs.
- Engage relevant content partners, set-up meetings, and drive short and long-term goals.
- Serve as a spokesperson for official events and programs
- Deliver proprietary SLA business trainings
- Hustle to identify new contacts and sell them on SLA
The ideal candidates will have strong problem solving and analytical skills, experience in event planning and event management and is obsessed with all things digital. Comfort using tools like Instagram and Facebook to engage an audience are a must as well as a willingness to throw oneself into waters unknown. If this role is for you, you’ll be excited to work in a fast paced environment and committed to working until the job is done.
Specific requirements include:
- Excellent English writing skills
- Able to deliver on metrics-driven results and an understanding of analytics
- Previous experience in events planning and events management
- Comfortable using google drive
- Able to work independently
- Fantastic organisational skills (time management, prioritising tasks, thinking ahead)
- A DELIVER attitude
- Fun AF – because we’re gonna be spending a lot of time together so
- Entry level salary with commission
- Opportunity to travel across Africa and interact with Africa’s leading voices and entrepreneurs
- Work with a moderately fun team who’s just tryna change lives and help women get that schmoney.
Click here for more information and application
She Leads Africa
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information