Programme Planners at IROKOtvwork IROKOtvplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-04-25
IROKOtv, a platform for Nollywood movies and TV series, is hiring Programme Planners in Nigeria
As one of our Programme Planners, you will be responsible for executing the planning strategy for a set of channels within our portfolio and for releasing the monthly schedules in a timely manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the planning strategy set by the Head of Programming for a selection of channels
- Enter plans into scheduling system and release monthly schedules
- Take responsibility for the timely release of the plans
- Ensure all planning is in line with local regulatory guidelines
- Process schedule changes and inform all stakeholders
- Monitor inventories and rights
- Keep all associated documentation
- Create PowerPoint presentation of channel highlights when required
- Be the point of contact for the scheduling team, compliance, traffic, play out and all other departments regarding any day to day issues that may arise
- Update traffic minutes, check delivery dates and act when needed
- Deal with day to day programming enquiries
- Attend meetings and perform other duties as and when required.
- To be successful in this role it is essential to have a passion and deep knowledge of Nollywood movies. Preferably you would also have a TV/project planning background.
- Very good knowledge of office tools, including the sheets.
- You will have proven communication skills and be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate workflow in a pressured and constantly changing environment.
- You must be proactive and process minded with meticulous attention to detail.
- This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast paced, successful and exciting international organisation within the media industry.
If you meet the criteria for this position, please send a short cover letter detailing your experience along with your CV to email@example.com
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information