Programmer/System Developer at Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limitedwork Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-15
Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited - We are one of the leading IT solution providers in Nigeria with specialty in information Security. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Programmer/System Developer in Lagos.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops both windows and web applications based on defined requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Proficient in English Language (Written & oral)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), communication and interpersonal skills, organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Entry Level qualification: BSc, O.N.D/ H.N.D in Computer Science or any Science related course.
- Experience programming in .NET , C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET ,MSSQL, MySql, XLM, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation. SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience in M-Files Deployment, workflow/assignment creation and Support for clients.
- Our preferred candidate should be conversant with Microsoft and .NET technologies, development at commercial level, SharePoint Software Development, M-Files EDMS, Database development and the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- The candidate MUST have good hands on with Microsoft Visual Studio and WordPress development environment.
- Age Requirement (20 – 35 years old).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information