Project Coordinator at Aldeliawork AldeliaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-03
Aldelia - Our client, a global leader in Provision of Electricity essential services such as metering solutions for utilities is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position of a Project Coordinator in Lagos.
- We need a professional Project Coordinator with metering experience who will oversee a metering project. He /She will be responsible for creating meeting minutes, creating documents, manage project communications, prepare time sheets, arrange travels.
- 1-3 years administration experience.
- Business admin or office management certificate.
- Diploma or degree in Electrical engineering is advantageous.
- Fundamentals of project management course.
- Experience in document and report writing, minute-taking, costs and budgets.
- Experience in project management tools and administration.
- Basic understanding of engineering design principles
- Basic understanding of project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – especially writing professional reports
- Strong telephonic and email etiquette
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and Microsoft Project
- Negotiation and networking skills
- Professional approach.
- Commitment to customer service.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Able to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 9th February, 2021, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe