Project Manager / Analyst at Savvy HRwork Savvy HRplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-14
Savvy HR is a strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. We are hiring a Project Manager / Analyst in Lagos (Ikeja).
- Contributing to project planning and overall strategy.
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects.
- Establishing key performance indicators.
- Monitoring and evaluating the overall project.
- Analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize performance.
- Identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions.
- Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports.
- Degree in Business, Administration, or a related field required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Between 1-3 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on or before 18th January, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe