Protocol Officer at De Tastee Fried Chickenwork De Tastee Fried ChickenplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-30
De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. We are hiring a Protocol Officer (Female) to the Managing Director in Lagos.
Reports to: The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director (PA.MD)
- To receive, accompany and see off guests of the Managing Director
- Reception of communiqués (mails, e.t.c) as well as communication of same; preparation of communiqués on behalf of the MD
- Develop and maintain a current mailing list of key contacts with appropriate background information
- Keep calendar of events in conjunction with the PA.MD
- May be required to work on sitting charts for events and occasions of the MD
- Tend to the MD's official needs as they arise
- Manage the day-to-day routine of the MD
- Manage domestic staff of the MD in conjunction with the PA.MD
- Manage the travel plans and arrangements of the MD
- Perform Secretarial Functions
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc / H.N.D in any discipline.
- Two years relevant work experience
- Good command of English
- Good communication skill
- Must be computer literate with applicatory knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Must have flair for working in such an office, at such a capacity
- Must be courteous, understanding the etiquette required of the office of the Managing Director.
- Must be a Female and Island residence preferred (Lekki e.t.c)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 30th November, 2019, using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Early application is advised as we will retire the vacancy once the position is filled.
De Tastee Fried Chicken
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe