Quality Control Officer at Peen Nigeria Limitedwork Peen Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-17
Peen Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of Quality Control Officer in Lagos.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
- 0 -2 years in a leadership or managerial position
- Work authorization security clearance
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
Peen Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe