Quality Improvement/Assurance Specialist (QA/QI) at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiativework Achieving Health Nigeria InitiativeplaceAkwa IbomDate Posted: 2019-10-17
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. We are hiring a Quality Improvement/Assurance Specialist (QA/QI) in Akwa Ibom.
- Candidate will support the QA/QI advisor in the implementation of Quality Improvement/Assurance initiatives in response to the ongoing comprehensive HIV treatment/TB-HIV integrated surge efforts in identified cluster of LGAs in Akwa Ibom state.
- The QA/QI assurance officer will work with various multidisciplinary teams along the HIV continuum of care in facility and community settings within selected LGA, using QI methodology, tools and techniques to ensure continuous improvement in the Quality of care (QoC) provided to clients -accessing comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment/integrated TB-HIV services on the SIDHAS project within the LGAs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) including TB in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document, on or before 30th October, 2019, with the "Job Title and Location" clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information