Rapid Response Officers at Kennedia Consultingwork Kennedia ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-03-13
Kennedia Consulting, a leading Insurance company is looking to recruit Rapid Response Officers (10) in Lagos
• Immediate assessment of accidental vehicles
• Use of Computer- aided design CAD to access and estimate materials for automobiles
• Investigating mechanical failures, maintenance problems, etc.
• Liaising with suppliers and handling supply chain management issues
• Inspecting and test driving vehicles for faults
• OND/HND/BSc- Automotive engineering; Electrical/electronic engineering, Mechanical engineering (but not limited to)
• Must be computer literateuo
• Minimum age requirement - 26 years
• Must demonstrate interest in motor vehicle engineering.
• Good knowledge of marketing and liaison managing proficiencies.
• Understanding of financial services industry with basic understanding of insurance policies.
• Ability to drive both auto and manual vehicles
• Able to drive automobiles of different transmissions.
Successful candidates will undergo an internship with a vehicle workshop prior to resumption.
Interested candidates should send their CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, using
“Rapid Response Officer” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Wed, March 14 2018
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information