Relationship Manager at Smash Groupwork Smash GroupplaceLekki and Ikeja, LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-19
Smash Group - We are an investment group of companies committed to making you fly high and achieving true financial freedom. Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work, and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means.
We are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport, and SmashFood.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidates will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations and solutions based on this understanding.
- Project and meet the company set targets both financial and performance
- Develop and handle client meetings to review current accounts and close sales with licensed bankers.
- Work on clients’ investment needs and problems and delegate tasks daily.
- Maintain relationships and develop referrals from the current client base post-appointment.
- Manage self and team sales planning to foster sales and attain financial results.
- Manage financial products knowledge through coursework, periodicals, and self-study.
- Draft internal reports for tracking sales.
- Introduce and prioritize client needs on all our investment platforms.
- Make sales calls to qualified individuals.
- File and maintain client documents.
- Gather, organize and prepare marketing material and manage periodic mailings.
- Prospect and contact qualified individuals, understand their financial needs, gauge their level of investment interest, schedule appointments, or send marketing material.
- Process sales orders - speak to investors to gather personal, financial information and prepare all necessary investment documents.
- Manage clients and provide timely responses to their questions and requests.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures, and compliance rules and regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 4 years work experience.
- 2-4 years of client relationship experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, detailed oriented, highly organized, and professional with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to travel out of State for property site visits or client appointments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email on or before 7th December, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe