Relationship Officer at United Bank for Africa Plcwork United Bank for Africa PlcplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-03
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting to fill the vacant position of a Relationship Officer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Accounting, Administration, Advisory, Analytics, Banking, Business Development, Data Analysis, Finance, Marketing
- Provide support in the implementation of marketing strategies, plans and programmes to increase profitability, growth in market share and customer base in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Manage and deepen sustainable relationships with both existing customers and prospective ones.
- Generate business leads and work closely with both Head, Upstream IV & GM, Energy Bank in converting new opportunities for the Group.
- Work as part of the relationship management team in achieving allocated targets in retention, revenue growth and profitability.
- Evaluate customers’ needs/buyer values, propose solutions and negotiate standard transactions.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business.
- Asset Creation and Liability Generation.
- Appraise/Analyze Credit proposals.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Resuscitate Dormant Relationships and deepen existing ones.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree
- Minimum requisite – 2 years in the banking industry or in a marketing/sales related roles preferably Oil and Gas
- Credit analysis
- Customer Relationship management
- Interpersonal skill
- Networking and Effective communication skills
- Data gathering & analysis
- Aggressive and Focused
- Articulate and team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Marketing and Selling Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 29th September, 2019.
United Bank for Africa Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information