Research and Development Officer (Junior) at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeriawork Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-11-15
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited, a specialized manufacturing company with wide range of products for the Nigerian markets like powder, petroleum jelly, perfumes, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position of Research and Development Officer (Junior)
- Help design and analyse consumer research tacitly translate consumer insights intinnovative approaches from a formulation and/or communication standpoint.
- Represent the project at cross-functional team meetings, providing updates on R&D progress and insights and be involved in project team decisions.
- Create and maintain all the necessary documentation tdevelop and commercialize the products (survey records, Statistical Process control)
- Works with quality control thelp conduct evaluations and tests tsupport the development of new products and/or packaging/ingredient. Ensure complete documentation of all activities, tests, evaluations conducted.
- Coordinates with Marketing and Sales in the creation of strong, substantiated claims and other customer communication
- Conduct performance and analysis evaluations of competitive products
- Act as experimenter in sensory evaluation and determine result using statistical computations
- Participate in the conduct of problem solving analysis and design of experiments during product development
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry Pure or any related discipline.
- 1-year experience as research and development officer in manufacturing.
- Technical knowledge of the products
- Knowledge of market research and surveys
- Good command on Microsoft excel
- Ability texpress ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
If interested and qualified, send your CV to: email@example.com Using “R&D Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe