Research Assistant at Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)work Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)placeJos, PlateauDate Posted: 2021-11-12
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL), a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials to produce and deliver superior quality brands in the animal feed, edible oils, breakfast cereals, pet food and other intermediate and consumer cereals products to Nigeria and West Africa markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Purpose of Job
- To provide support to the Research and Development Team on Feeds. Designs & drives all research trials and projects to closure.
- Collection of data required by the Nutritionist.
- Experimental designs and protocol development, Implementation and Reporting.
- Feed Performance Evaluation and Field Complaints Review.
- Innovation – research into new findings in nutrition that will be of cost advantage to the company to be presented and implemented.
- Develop proposal for Trial for Feed Additives and others that will enhance performance of feed.
- Monitoring of all assigned projects.
- Experimental data collation and statistical analysis.
- Statistical analysis of all project reports and graphical presentations for business decisions
- Show readiness to build capacity in all related functions in Animal Nutrition.
- Documentation and report of all activities.
- Ensure that tasks are delivered based on company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) in Animal Science.
- Exposure to or experience in feed mill and/or livestock production is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Integrity and team orientation
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, SPSS or other statistical analytical tools is an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter; ability to drive things from start to closure
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply on or before 17th November, 2021.
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe