Research Assistant at Lagos Business Schoolwork Lagos Business SchoolplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-07
- Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
- Conduct literature review on relevant topics
- Clean, format and analyze research data
- Draft / contribute to research reports, policy briefs, and academic journal papers.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings, conference, etc
- Undertake other duties as assigned.
- Have a Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or a closely-related field from a reputable university. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Ability to proficiently use Excel, R or Stata
- Possess some experience in preparing literature reviews and quantitative analysis
- Demonstrate good organisational and analytical skills
- Have a strong command of the English language and be able to WRITE in a clear manner like an academic researcher.
- Ability to work fast and smart.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send the following application document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Cover letter, with a brief statement of relevant research expertise
- Curriculum Vitae.
Lagos Business School
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe