Research & Content Analyst at First Excelsia Professional Services Limitedwork First Excelsia Professional Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-09-03
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a major player in the Technology industry, is seeking to fill the role of a Research & Content Analyst in Lagos.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, proof-reading, re-structuring, and editing contents intended for the organization’s educational and health products across all platforms.
- He/ She will be responsible for producing marketing copy, creating content about industry-related topics, and updating the company’s products with new content across all platforms.
- Ultimately, the role holder will ensure effective development, delivery, and management of relevant content that appeal to target audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Create a content development & delivery plan and manage the successful implementation of the plan
- Provide regular progress reports on the plan implementation
- Supervise product research including data collection on users, competitors & the marketplace and the consolidation of information into actionable items, reports and presentations for decision support
- Review and upgrade existing content to increase user engagement and product stickiness
- Create, proofread and edit written pieces (blog post, social media posts, et al) for grammar and style before publication
- Upload content into the product portals
- Script and edit content for motion pictures. Also, coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Maintain and update comprehensive content inventory
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone) across platforms
- Develop and execute approved calendar of activities
- Perform periodic content audit to keep content relevant and engaging
- 2-3 years’ work experience as a Copywriter, Content Creator, or a similar role especially.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language, Journalism, Mass Communication, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience within the educational sector is required.
- Advanced Degree/other professional certification would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 5th September, 2021, using ‘Research & Content Analyst’ as the subject of the email.
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe