Research & Development Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limitedwork Dragnet Solutions LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-03-30
Dragnet Solutions Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Research & Development Officer in Lagos.
- To lead the organization in research for new products, product enhancements and product redesign and evaluate the potential and practicality of products in development and rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
GTD & Products:
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results
- Edit and submit protocols and other required research documentation
- Develop and implement product quality control procedures
- Conduct internet-ba
- Authoring assessments for Clients
- sed and library research
- Present research findings to groups of people
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Negotiates contracts with potential firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support
- Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as the objective or purpose of project.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Manage and mitigate risk in product delivery by establishing sufficient controls in product make up
Ensure that products meet regulatory compliance requirements:
- Identification, development and adoption of innovative assessment tools that can be applied in the selection, development and retention of employees.
- Research and develop the specifications for a career fit tool that matches the candidates with the jobs on offer based on personality, motivation and organisational culture that will be used in shortlisting candidates.
- Design and develop the procedures to be used in standardizing test items obtained either internally or through 3rd party vendors.
- Develop and implement a process that ensures that test items procured from external vendors have gone through the standardisation process before they are accepted.
- Work with the Tech and Dev team to ensure the development and deployment of the Interviewer App for the automation of the reporting of critical activities carried out during Assessment Centre for Graduate Recruitment Programmes.
- In conjunction with a nominated third-party vendor, develop, test and evaluate a computer adaptive test delivery mode for GSE questions.
- Review and evaluate all existing assessments and test items, advise on continuous relevance and currency.
Skill / Experience Required
- BSc in Psychology or other related courses (First Class or Second Class Upper)
- 1 -2 years experience
- Work with Statistical software
- Data interpretation
- Excellent researcher
- Excellent use of Statistical software
- Research result interpretation
- Good presentation Skills
- Good communication skills
- Polished writer
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under pressure.
- Creative & Innovative
- Strong Execution skills
- Comfortable with emerging trends and technology
- Analytical mind
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Dragnet Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe