Sales Associate (Fintech) at Klashawork KlashaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-18
Klasha, we're simplifying borderless payments for commerce in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Sales Associate (Fintech) in Lagos.
- We are looking for a sales leader who is excited to join our fast-growing team and can start immediately in Lagos, Nigeria.
- This candidate must be ready to move fast and add value to our team, owning merchant acquisition and successfully winning the business of retailers and implementation of the Klasha technology.
- You must be an energetic, organized, and passionate person excited for the opportunity to be on the ground floor of Africa’s next FinTech standout product and team.
- 1+ years of relevant experience selling in the fast pace fintech, eCommerce, or SaaS space across the African continent, special consideration for international B2B and merchant experience.
- Is not afraid of competition when selling a stellar product in the global eCommerce + retail market.
- Strong effective communication over email, text, and calls, leading with an empathetic, consultative approach that is strategic. One that earns the client’s trust, interest, and investment in Klasha to acquire customers across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Comfortable and excited to work with a global, young team working across timezones and geographies.
- French language proficiency is an added plus.
- Identify prospective retailers based on strategy and targets across markets, segmentation, and product implementation capabilities.
- Identify appropriate contacts, engage in initial outreach, cold email sequences, and maintain detailed and strategic follow-ups.
- Schedule and soon lead meetings pitching the Klasha technology and business opportunity.
- Experience in building effective urgency with clients, uncovering opportunities and pain points with clients to then provide a solution, negotiate, and win deals efficiently.
- Skilled at managing the timelines and stakeholders internal to Klasha and to partners across the deal cycle and post-sales.
- Negotiate, close deals successfully, and manage all post-sales needs.
- CRM ownership and documentation of disparate and corresponding client information, sales activity, and deal progression.
The fun stuff
- Competitive salary and attractive commission structure
- Cool company perks
- You'll be working with a young, growing team based in Lagos, Nigeria that is millennial and GenZ driven.
- Fast and expanding career progression
- Flexible working conditions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply 5th June, 2021
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe