Sales Executive at PayUwork PayUplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-15
PayU is a leading online payment service provider dedicated to creating a fast and simple payment process for our merchants and buyers. We are recruiting to fill the position of Sales Executive in Lagos.
- The Sales Executive acts as the key point of contact between PayU and its clients
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects while meeting company expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth
- The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction and will need to establish and build customer relationships
- The sales industry is target driven and as a consequence the work will, at times, be demanding and pressurized.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
- Manage inbound and outbound contacts to potential and existing customer base by telephone, email, and face to face, in order to qualify leads and sell products and services
- Educate potential customers with regards to online payments and the value of our offering
- Responsible for attracting high revenue merchants to PayU
- Upselling PayU products to high revenue merchants
- Responsible for engaging with C-level audience and provide solution based PayU offerings
- Overcome technical and business objectives of prospective customers
- Emphasize saleable features and quote prices
- Provide enrolment instructions
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Develop an understanding of our customer base, and help grow it
- Assist with additional ad hoc projects
- Responsible for looking after selected existing merchants for a period of 12 months there after the merchant is to be assessed
- Schedule a weekly update /monthly meeting with selected merchants
- Regular reporting and feedback
- Complete required training and development objectives
- Provide leadership and guidance to teams
- Work very closely with the Sales Account Managers
- Stay up to date with the newest technologies in the market
- Relevant qualification - Certificate or Diploma
- 2-3 years sales experience with exposure to Internet or eCommerce selling techniques and processes.
- Working in a global organisation and exposure to global sales
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Internet savvy
- Exposure to sales force
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 30th April, 2019.
Note: Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information