Sales & Marketing Executive (Investment Advisor) at Hall 7 Real Estate Limitedwork Hall 7 Real Estate LimitedplaceAbuja, WuseDate Posted: 2020-12-17
Hall 7 Real Estate Limited is a leading contemporary real estate development company, is hiring a Sales & Marketing Executive (Investment Advisor) in Abuja, Wuse
- Investment advisors provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their investment funds in real estate.
- The role involves sales opportunities for our organization’s products and services as well as ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs and then securing a sale.
The Investment Advisor is responsible for:
- Meeting minimum sales targets
- Selling Company products
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads,by converting leads to sales
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Converting potential customers and inquirers to customers and continually refine processes to convert customers.
- Growing Organization’s buying customer base
- Retaining customers and convincing customers to invest in Company products
- Speaking and presenting on Organization’s products and services both internally and externally to promote the story of the product
- Measuring and optimizing the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Ensuring that customers receive their contracts and documentation on time and as appropriate
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or his designate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Urban Planning, or a related field. An advanced degree and professional certificates will be advantageous
- At least 2 years relevant experience in marketing a similar product within an established organization
- Must understand the basics of sales and marketing.
- Leadership skills
- Results-oriented self-starter with the ability to work without supervision
- Strong marketing and salesmanship skills with the ability to persuade
- Strong negotiation and mediator skills
- Ability to manage complex situations with a profitable end result
- Strong people management skills
- Good communication skills inwriting, listening and speaking English
- Project management skills with the ability to follow-up and produce detailedreports
- Ability to inspire trust and motivate peers
- Conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft word, excel, and graphs.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices
- Knowledge of product market and essential tools for marketing
- Reporting skills
- Computer proficiency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter on or before 10th February 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Hall 7 Real Estate Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe