Sales Personnel at Owens and Xleywork Owens and Xley ConsultsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-28
- Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
- Receive customers into the store in a friendly yet polite and professional tone.
- Guide customers by ushering them to hangers and racks, suggesting items they could buy.
- Assist customers in making selections from the diverse range of outfits available.
- Record sales by creating and updating customer profile records in the POS terminal.
- Process cash and card payments, watching for shoplifters and fraudulent shoppers.
- Check cash drops and ensure accuracy.
- Balance cash registers with receipts.
- Stay up to date with special promotions and communicate with customers.
- Follow up with customers for repeat purchases and referrals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BSc. / HND Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related field.
- Professional Certifications
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in a retail/commercial environment.
- Experience in fashion, selling across on-floor and digital channels is a key requirement.
- Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Working knowledge of the fashion industry.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate-level proficiency in MS Office.
- Standard knowledge of ERPs.
- Data entry skills & excellent customer-facing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to listen with rapt attention for needs identification.
- Ability to own tasks and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be willing to take initiative, work autonomously, and tackle complex situations.
- Ability to work well under pressure; able to use discretionary judgment and make solid decisions
- Must have exceptional time management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet external and internal deadlines.
- Must demonstrate the confidence and ability to relate with customers in an assertive and professional way.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail on or before 18th April, 2022.
Owens and Xley Consults
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe