Sales Promotion Specialist at Deutsche Lufthansa AGwork Deutsche Lufthansa AGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-29
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, an aviation company, is hiring Sales Promotion Specialists in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Sales Promotion Specialist is responsible for the development, co-ordination and implementation of central and local sales promotion activities, with the goal to increase sales in local market within the defined marketing strategy. She/he supports the implementation of central and local marketing activities.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Develop and implement local sales-promotion activities in accordance with centrally agreed marketing strategies and concepts.
- Plan and implement local events, central and local communications and direct marketing and initiatives to support sales (for B2C and B2B target groups e.g. eXperts newsletter and promotions, acquisition of new eXperts participants, PPB newsletter and promotions).
- Monitor, evaluate and initiate customer-centric activities together with the regional Marketing Communication and Product Specialist.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of competitor marketing actions in the market (internet, new media, etc.).
- Regular update of the local marketing, tracking of budget spend via online marketing budget tool and reconciliation with SAP.
- Provide local content, do local/language feedback to translations on airlines specific content.
- Coordinate LH partner input for central tools and platforms (e.g. LH.com newsletter, LH.com, PPB, eXperts, corporate newsletter, social media etc.).
- Procure and inventory control of marketing materials.
- Review and implementation of partnership, sponsoring and marketing opportunities.
- Continuously updating relevant marketing databases.
- Local PR coordination, if applicable.
- Participation in other duties as assigned.
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Aviation MRO, Accounting, Customer Service.
- Computer skills as user.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent Independent and proactive approach.
- Good Strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent Attention to quality and detail.
- Good Assertiveness.
- Strong Service / Customer Orientation.
- Strong Innovative and open to change.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written) / Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Cooperation skills/ Team player.
- Strong Structured / systematic approach/ Process orientation.
- Strong Professional and confident manner.
- Strong Well-groomed appearance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to application
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information