Sales Supervisor at MacTay Consultingwork MacTay ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-01
MacTay Consulting, a leading management consulting firm, is hiring a Sales Supervisor in Lagos
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales supervisor to join our growing team.
- In this position, you will play a key role in customer onboarding and company growth. You will supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales supervisors to meet and exceed sales targets.
- You will be working in one of our following field locations: Ikeja, Lagos Island, Ikorodu.
- Organize and coordinate sales schedules
- Research potential leads in the selected location
- Train and motivate new sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or any related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Basic computer skills and experience with filing documents or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking sales, scheduling with Google cloud products or similar software.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company product and its position in the market
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
N40,000 - N70,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on or before January 4th.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe